In this particular scenario, we were able to identify and diagnose the issue for the customer, offering a fix. You might be wondering how you could have access to proactive services such as this in the event of a malware attack. You'll want to have measures in place to stop something like this from happening to your PrestaShop site - or your site with any other affected eCommerce website builder, for that matter.
We have a set of tools that can help you engage in optimal website protection. Quttera has a web malware protection platform called ThreatSign. This online tool provides you with a comprehensive suite of web security protection tools, safeguarding your website from hackers. Some of the features include:
- Uptime monitoring. When an attack occurs, it may bring your site down. This kind of outage can cost you money as you lose visitors, customers, and overall user trust in your website. With uptime monitoring, we regularly check to see if your site is fully functioning and available.
- External malware monitoring. Malware attacks from outside websites can pose a serious threat to your system. Our external malware monitoring system regularly checks for these threats to see if any external sites are having a negative impact.
- Internal malware monitoring. Other outside websites aren't the only ones you'll want to maintain situational awareness of. Our internal monitoring capabilities provide you with the opportunity to regularly review your own site's infrastructure to ensure no successful attacks have occurred. If there's a malware attack on your site, you may not notice it until it's too late. Our monitoring services will help catch disruptions quickly.
- Web application firewall. What do you have in place to stop malicious visitors knocking at your website's online door? Our web application firewall's aim is simple: block these attackers and/or requests from accessing your site. That way, your site remains operational, clearing the flow of traffic for legitimate users to access the site without disruption.
- Malware cleanup. If an attack is successful, you'll want to be able to fix it quickly and move on. Our malware cleanup capabilities enable you to find and remove the problem with speed and efficiency, minimizing service interruptions.
If you want to adequately protect Prestashop websites from malware
, you have to take eCommerce cybersecurity seriously. You can do that by partnering with Quttera
. We offer a comprehensive suite of eCommerce cybersecurity solutions intended to keep attackers away and keep your site traffic flowing. With Quttera's services, you'll be able to protect yourself from or mitigate the impact of any attacks.
For more on how Quttera's ThreatSign platform can upgrade your site's eCommerce cybersecurity, contact us today